Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catholic Blogs

All I can say is, "Wow!"

I knew there were Catholic bloggers out there, my very good friend at Franciscan Focus introduced me to the blogosphere, and Adoro Te Devote is the one who inspired me to finally jump in the pond and swim. I'd heard of Amy Wellborn and the Curt Jester, but after deciding to follow a number of blogs I discover that each blogger has a list of blogs they follow, and those bloggers follow others, and on and on it goes. Now, there are some folk who follow the same folk, but the lists still go on and on (did I say that already?)

Now, on the one hand, this is a little intimidating. I am neither a brilliant researcher, political analyst, or witty commentator. But what I find really amazing is that by entering the blogosphere I have entered a whole new realm of educational resources. Now, the risk is there that I may come upon some heterodoxical blogger who thinks the pope ought to ordain women or some such nonsense, but there are so many wonderful orthodox bloggers out there that I'm pretty sure I'll be able to winnow the wheat from the chaff. Now... where to find the time to read all these wonderful blogs...

1 comment:

  1. There are many beautiful blogs, if only I had the time to read them all. Glad you found my humble blog in the midst of your travels :)

    In Jesu et Maria

    Joe of St. Thérèse

    ReplyDelete