Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Blog Title

Wow. It's been 9 months since the last time I wrote a post. You could gestate a baby in that time, and who knows, maybe the new focus of the blog has been gestating in my heart (don't worry, I won't stretch that analogy too far.)

I'm on Plurk and a seminarian friend mentioned that he and some other seminarians had created a new chaplet, and that he planned to blog about it. That set me to thinking about my much neglected blog, and a chaplet that I developed over the course of two World Youth Days (and yes, that means it took over three years!) but haven't really developed the devotion, even if only for myself.

And then, Voila! The thought came to me, as copycat thoughts will, that I could blog about my chaplet, and in so doing perhaps discover for myself what it means to be a Servant of God, and a servant to His people.

I am setting for myself therefore the goal of blogging at least once a week on some portion of my chaplet. Next post, the origin of the Chaplet of a Servant's Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment